Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see how the HUD's look on the table?
Which payment methods can I use?
- Credit cards through Paypal. The cards supplied by Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and other web wallets can also be used.
But what if I can't use these payment methods?
But with alternative payment methods, the monthly option is not available.
Why is it subscription based?
There is also a lifetime option, which is one time payment.
Are the separate popups also subscription based?
How can I stop my subscription?
What is your refund policy?
There is no trial for the separate popups, but they are included in the HUD’s, so you can try them in the HUD trial period.
On which tracker do these HUD's work?
Currently all the HUD’s are available for PokerTracker 4. If you don’t have it, you can check it out here: PokerTracker (this is an affiliate link).
Some of the free and premium HUD’s are now also available for Holdem Manager 3. If you don’t have it, you can check it out here: Holdem Manager (this is an affiliate link).
Will these HUD's also be available for Holdem Manager 2?
Most likely not. But some free and premium HUD’s are available for Holdem Manager 3.
Will these HUD's also be availabe for Hand2Note?
Probably at some point. But I can’t give any timeframe, when they will be available.
Where can I find my PokerTracker 4 'Registration email' and 'Serial'?
How long is the trial?
Do separate popups also have a trial period?
There is more than 1 versions of this HUD, which version do I get to try?
For example: you sign up for the +EV MTT/SnG HUD, you will get all the 3 versions, which include the Enthusiast, Pro and Master.
The HUD panels are all over the table, how do I place the panels correctly?
- Sit down at a table and play a couple of hands.
- Double click on the main HUD panel, which has the player name on it, so the borders of the HUD panels that belong to this player turn yellow.
- Place the panels how you want, by holding down CTRL on a keyboard and dragging them with the left mouse button. You can look at the examples of placements for different HUD’s on the HUD Setup Guide page.
- When the first player is done, then double-click again on the panel, so it goes back to normal.
- Place all the panels for all the players the same way.