Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see how the HUD's look on the table?
Yes, there are many examples of this on the HUD Setup Guide page.
Which payment methods can I use?
- Credit cards through Paypal. The cards supplied by Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz and other web wallets can also be used.
But what if I can't use these payment methods?
In that case, go to Contact page and tell me which methods you can use.
But with alternative payment methods, the monthly option is not available.
Why is it subscription based?
Because this way it’s possible to keep the prices down, so everybody have the chance to get the HUD they want.
There is also a lifetime option, which is one time payment.
Are the separate popups also subscription based?
No, the separate popups are all for lifetime licence and there are also no stake restrictions – you can use them at any buy in level.
How can I stop my subscription?
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds on purchased HUD’s or popups. You can use the 15-day free trial to try the HUD’s before making a purchase.
There is no trial for the separate popups, but they are included in the HUD’s, so you can try them in the HUD trial period.
On which tracker do these HUD's work?
Currently all the HUD’s are available for PokerTracker 4. If you don’t have it, you can check it out here: PokerTracker (this is an affiliate link).
Will these HUD's also be available for Holdem Manager 2?
Most likely not. But after Holdem Manager 3 is released, these HUD’s will likely be available for HM3.
Will these HUD's also be availabe for Hand2Note?
Most likely, yes. But I can’t give any timeframe, when they will be available.
Where can I find my PokerTracker 4 'Registration email' and 'Serial'?
You can find your registration email and serial from PokerTracker 4’s Help -> About window. See picture below:
How long is the trial?
The trial is for 15 days.
Do separate popups also have a trial period?
Unfortunately the separate popups don’t have their own trial. But you can give all the popups a try, by getting the full HUD trial.
There is more than 1 versions of this HUD, which version do I get to try?
When you sign up for a trial, you will get to try all the versions.
For example: you sign up for the +EV MTT/SnG HUD, you will get all the 3 versions, which include the Enthusiast, Pro and Master.
The HUD panels are all over the table, how do I place the panels correctly?
- Sit down at a table and play a couple of hands.
- Double click on the main HUD panel, which has the player name on it, so the borders of the HUD panels that belong to this player turn yellow.
- Place the panels how you want, by holding down CTRL on a keyboard and dragging them with the left mouse button. You can look at the examples of placements for different HUD’s on the HUD Setup Guide page.
- When the first player is done, then double-click again on the panel, so it goes back to normal.
- Place all the panels for all the players the same way.
How can I add the popups to my own HUD?
If you buy a popup, then follow these instructions, to add it to your HUD: How to add popups to PT4